Aurora Mental Health Center is fully committed to raising awareness for mental health issues. The Speakers Bureau was developed to help educate everyone on various mental health topics.
The Speakers Bureau is a free services made available to groups and organizations. Professional staff members are available to share their knowledge and expertise on a variety of mental health topics to raise awareness, educate the public, and promote mental health to everyone. Thank you for your interest in the Aurora Mental Health Center Speakers Bureau, together we can build a more positive, fulfilling community environment for everyone.
Our topics include:
- ADHD- Signs, Symptoms and Treatment
- Aurora Mental Health Center: Your Mental Health Resource
- Dealing with Depression
- Depression in Latino Women
- Effective Parenting
- How to Achieve Good Mental Health / How Therapy Works
- Humor and Mental Health
- Living with Anxiety
- Managing Grief and Loss
- Managing Life Stresses
- Healthy Marriages
- Men's Issues
- Mental Health and Culture
- Mental Health and Cancer Survivors
- Mental Health and the Developmentally Disabled
- Mental Wellness and Aging
- Parenting in the 21st Century
- Positive Parenting
- Positive Self-esteem
- PTSD: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Recognizing Domestic Violence
- Social and Emotional Development in Your Children
- The Joy of Fatherhood: A New Paradigm of Parenting
- Understanding a Serious Mental Illness
- Understanding the Effects of Trauma
- Or, let us customize a presentation on the topic of your choice.
If you would like more information about booking one of our speakers, please contact Cindy Bohl (303) 617-2373 at Aurora Mental Health Center.