For over 40 years, Aurora Mental Health Center (AuMHC) has provided comprehensive mental health care, treating people of all ages and families throughout our diverse community. If you want to make a difference and touch lives in profound ways, you’ve come to the right place.
Join a team of professionals who care.
We believe in:
- Passionate caring
- Rising to the challenge
- Honoring and respecting all people
- Believing in resilience
- Putting clients and community first
We have an innovative approach to treatment and have been recognized for Leadership in Community Health Solutions by MHCA.
AuMHC has prioritized the health and safety of our clients and staff and requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, as well as, receive an annual influenza (flu) shot prior to the first day of hire. Proof of both vaccinations will be required upon your first day of employment. Medical and religious exemptions may be requested for either COVID-19 vaccine or annual flu shot.
Interested in interning with us?
We offer one of the best internship programs in the country, providing outstanding clinical training to future mental health professionals. Our internships open the door to exciting career opportunities. Interns range from undergraduate students to those at doctoral levels, pursuing psychology, psychiatry, nursing, social work, counseling, business, research, communications, computers, and related fields.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is an important part of what we do.
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Unlawful Harassment Aurora Mental Health Center (AuMHC) and subsidiaries are dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law.
We are committed to maintaining an environment that respects the dignity of each individual in our community. We do not tolerate discrimination in any form or context including harassment or exclusion.
- Health insurance: Kaiser
- Dental, vision, and flexible spending accounts(dependent care & health care)
- Company-paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Long-term disability coverage*
- 403(b) retirement plan which provides 100% vesting immediately, and matching contributions up to 4% after one year of employment
- Paid time-off up to 12 days for full-time first-year employees, including 9 Paid Company Holidays, 2 floating holidays, and 12 sick days (hours calculated pro-rata basis)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary term life insurance
- Short term disability*
*Employees are eligible for this benefit if they are working 30 hours or more per week.
- Quality Supervision for clinical hours towards licensure - at no cost to the employee.
- Loan Forgiveness.
- Continued learning benefit.