Integrated Primary Health Care Clinic
We are a highly integrated bi-directional primary care clinic co-located with AuMHC’s Adult Intensive Outpatient Mental Health Services. In partnership with Metro Community Provider Network (MCPN), our multidisciplinary medical and behavioral health team partner with clients and their supports to improve overall health from a trauma-informed care perspective. Our aims are to improve access to and increase engagement with primary care, and overall improve health outcomes for individuals living with severe and persistent mental illness.
- CU Bachelor’s Nursing Students Public Health Rotation
- Activities include: assisting with patient psychoeducation and creating public-health related campaigns
- Doctoral Externship(PsyD or PhD)
- Activities include: consultation with medical staff, screenings, health prevention and education services, outreach, brief assessment, brief intervention, brief therapy and groups. Externs can expect to increase their knowledge of medical conditions and their interface with mental health conditions, and to participate in the integrated care innovations taking place in Colorado. Additionally, externs will have the potential to learn and be involved in grant project(s) involving cutting edge innovations in the field.
- General knowledge of and interest in the specialty of integrated healthcare
- Experience working with adults with mental illness
- Clinic is open Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30am-5:30pm