Mental health and relationship services when you need them. For more than 40 years, Aurora Mental Health Center has been serving our community and helping people live life to the fullest. With our centers, we’re building on that legacy by helping people get quick access to mental health and relationship services when they need them. Talk to someone today – no need to schedule an appointment ahead of time.
These services are ideal for non-emergent mental health concerns or case management needs. They are also meant for individuals seeking counseling services, looking to learn about mental health services offered, or trying to find information about resources in the community.
Benefits of Visiting Our Connect to Care Centers:
- Get quick access to a licensed therapist for help with mental health and relationship challenges. You don’t need an appointment to talk with someone today – just call or walk in.
- Facing more than one challenge? We’ll work to help you address as many of your challenges as we can during one visit.
- We’ll work with you to get services for your whole family at the same time.
- Our centers offer extended hours to meet your needs on your schedule.
- Treatment providers that speak Spanish are available to help.
Services Offered at the Connect to Care Location:
- Case Management
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Enrollment for Ongoing AuMHC Services
- Psychiatric Medication
Things to Keep in Mind:
- While our goal is to help you immediately, there may be a wait time to see someone.
- Connect to Care services are possible based on the availability of therapists at any given time. If you’d like to see the same person each time you visit a Connect to Care location, you may have to make an appointment.
- We’ll coordinate your care with your primary AuMHC therapist and treatment team.
- If you opt for ongoing AuMHC services, you may need to visit a different AuMHC location to receive those services.
- If you need childcare during your appointment, it may be available upon request. Please call ahead for learn your options.
791 Chambers Road, Suite 220
Aurora, CO 80011
See Google Maps
Monday-Thursday: 8 am – 7 pm
Friday: 8 am – 5 pm