Aurora Mental Health Center is committed to increasing awareness of mental health and wellness while decreasing the stigma through community education.
Our Speakers Bureau is designed to do just that. This service is available to all groups and organizations interested in providing knowledge and understanding to their staff, residents and members alike. Our professional staff will share their knowledge and expertise on a variety of mental health and wellness topics.
Choose from one of the topics below or let us design a presentation to fit your needs. If you’d like more information about booking one of our speakers, please contact 303.617.2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Caregiver Resilience for parents/families
- Children/Teens & Mental Wellness
- Dealing with Depression
- Faith Based Mental Health
- LGBTQIA Mental Health
- Managing Grief and Loss
- Maternal Mental Health
- Mental Health and the Developmentally Disabled
- Mental Health First Aid – What Is It?
- Parenting: New Moms, Fatherhood & Grand Parenting
- Recognizing Domestic Violence
- Refugee Mental Health
- Suicide Intervention, Crisis Intervention & Management
- Understanding Health Insurance Options including Medicaid, CHP+ and Marketplace Health Insurance