Have a positive impact on someone's life
If you are looking for a way to make a lasting difference in a person’s life, consider volunteering. There are numerous volunteer opportunities at Aurora Mental Health Center to give your support, help others grow, and provide lasting impressions on someone’s life.
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
- Become a mentor to a teen through the Aurora Youth Options Program (AYO) or assist in the homework lab. For more information on AYO, visit www.aurorayouthoptions.org
- Work in a classroom as a teacher’s aide at one of our school-based programs
- Assist with child care while parents are in support groups (both evening and daytime help needed)
- Lead an educational or activity group at one of our residential facilities (including Aurora Veterans Home)…a great way to share your special talent be it music, cooking, money management, or other interests
- Volunteer at our homeless services program
- Help with our clerical needs
- Assist in receiving donations and/or recruiting volunteers
If interested in any of the above opportunities, please complete and return the Volunteer application. All applications will be reviewed and interviews with specific programs will be scheduled.